Sunday 17 June 2012

When the sun came out....

Thank goodness for a weekend of sunshine (finally!). The weekend has been lovely! I went to a few charity shops yesterday and a village fete. I also went to a boot fair this morning (a 6am start on a Sunday, I must be officially crazy!). Anyway, I managed to find some beautiful pieces for my new home. Some more practical than others (but all keepers)!

A total spend of £5.40

xxxxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxxx
Tiny little jug at 60mm high. So cute!

A glass jug for summer drinking
 
A little pretty perfume bottle.
I love this! It is a jam preserving pan, but I think I am going to use it for storage.
An old enamel backing tin. I love the colour!
 I always wanted some unique little teaspoons to use with one of my tea sets.
And I have found some! They are marked with EPSN and have a bishop of some sort on the arms.
I got over excited about this one! A butter spreader knife! Of course, just what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment